Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Coronado Island layout by Kirsty Vittetoe

Pixie Dust Paperie February Kit "Springtime Pixie" is all about Pixies
And the great thing about the Pixie Kits is that our kits always featuring beautiful, great quality papers and embellies. You can get 6-7 fully loaded layout pages out of one kit and still have lots of left overs.

I am using a mixture of Graphic 45, American Crafts and October Afternoon paper for my first layout of "Springtime Pixie"


besides the fuzzy cut Pixies from that whimsical Graphic 45 paper (pixie seen here in blue.....)


(and green......)


the other element I really like are these postcard size images.....



if I didn't use them on this layout, I was going to send to friends as postcards...


one of the paper I used behind the photo is so beautiful that I couldn't resist but cut a tiny piece to wrap round a mini plastic spool (those in the traveling kit), and then decorated it with Pixie signature crinkled ribbon "Spring Leaf" and top with a tiny yellow flower that I cut out from that yellow trim in "Springtime Pixie" kit


I just love everything in this kit, it is magical, whimsical, perfect to work on this photo we took at Coronado Island, San Diego, one of my dream location for a home, 8 months ago when we decided to move out of New York City, Coronado Island was on the top of our list.


Alright, hop over to The Pixie Shop to get your "Springtime Pixie" now!

If you are a card maker, Graphic 45 also have the "Once Upon a Springtime" collection in 8x8 paper pad, get yours HERE!



Pixie GIVEAWAY
round 5 prize #1

prize #2

Click HERE to enter the GIVEAWAY


Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO and I love the way you've used the papers. Love the fuzzy cut pixies!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kirsty... I love the layering you did with the papers. The American Crafts Classics is the one I wasn't sure about, but you really came up with a winning combination. Thank you for the ideas and inspiration. Love this kit. Be sure to check out my post... http://handstoworkhearttolove.blogspot.com/2011/02/springtime-pixie-kit.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just stunning Kirsty ... right down to the sepia toned photo! ... I love this kit and the fairies ... you did an amazing job ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooooooooooooh! ok, i know i say this every day (& it's always true!) but i think ♥THIS♥ is my favorite of the "SPRINGTIME PIXIE" projects so far! it's just got soooooooooo many gorgeous bits from the kit... AND you've done such fabulous fussy cutting...AND (especially!) that spool element with the paper and the bow is just TOO COOL!!!!!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pages - really inspires.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous....those papers are truly awesome. I love the way you 3d them on the layout. Fabulous idea....
    smiles...Tammy

    ReplyDelete