Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Buddies" Layout by Jessy Christopher


To have a buddy to hold, to cry on, to talk & to just giggle really made me a blessed person! I have known Wati for a while now and I am glad we are still buddies! It all started with this hobby called scrapbooking & we met at a forum. Yes, that's how I knew her! We have travelled together and we just know how to enjoy ourselves... well, at least to us! LOL!

I love this photo of us taken at Gili Island and of course it would be a waste if I do not scrap it rite? And of course Pixie Feb kit is the way eh?! I seriously adore the papers and the colors... green + pink is just perfect for a girly layout.


I love to cut as you all know by now and I love to play with seam binding too. Love that vintage green button by Girl's Paperie!



My current fave now is to doodle title and I think it will stick a while with me :) Oh yeah, don't you just love that yellow trim?


My distress-paper layering. I never like to stick my papers all the way down unless I purposely choose to do it. You know me & my dimension rite? Lol.

Thanks for peeking!
Xoxo Jessy


Kirsty's Note -
Beautiful layout for a great friendship! Love all those layering!!

Pixie February Challenge
Join us at Pixie February Sketch Challenge
Click HERE for details or to link your entry

At The Pixie Shop
50% off Pixie October Kit "Fall in Love"

use code "LOVE-SPECIAL" during check out
Promotion ends midnight Feb 25, 2011
SHOP now!!!!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Jessy, this is tooooo pretty. The layering is unbelievable... I love your colors, your pattern mix, your embellishments... I'll take a lesson from this one for sure!!!! Thank you for inspiring!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is ♥FABULOUS♥ jessy...you and wati are a beautiful pair! almost as good as you and *PIXIE* eh?! i love how you managed to get ALL the pink and green patterns into one LO! (& cutting the "book" paper into pages was BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and YES, i love the way you are always thinking about dimension and texture and making your pages dynamic--it totally shows and totally inspires me! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty layout....The colors are fab together.
    smiles..Tammy

    ReplyDelete