Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Glad I Found You" Layout by Jessy Christopher

How time flies!! And now we have entered into the month of November. I am having lots of fun with "Snow Shoe" Nov kit. What a cute name for a kit :) It has beautiful selections from variety of manufacturers. A must have kit!!

For this layout, this is my second time using the same photos. I loved them so much that I have to reuse. Have you try using the same photos twice on your layouts? You should try!


For my layout, I combined Prima's Jack & Jill papers with Echo Park's paper and it worked! Perfect combo. Isn't that lovely?


Always love to combine my journaling to be part of the title :)


Aren't the puppy and that little girl cute?
I seriously heart the blue Prima flower.

Handmade flowers are great "enhancer" to your creations!
I used a Prima flower and the MME brad to enhance the paper flowers.


I love to layer my fussy cutting together and glad that the
branches worked well on top of each other. LOL!

Hope you are inspired to start playing with your Nov kit!
Xoxo Jessy



Kirsty's note -
WOW, this is simply beautiful, I think the dreamy paper make it even more romantic!!!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oooooooooooooooooooooh! that is unbelievably beautiful, jessy! i love how you layered the prima papers with the echo park doily frame paper--that is a BRILLIANT idea and the little pop of red just totally focuses our eyes on everthing INSIDE the "frame"!

    btw, AWESOME photos of you and your sweetie there! hard to say which couple is the most adorable: you guys or jack & jill!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too funny, Lauren!! Glad that u liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just enjoy coming to read your comment, both of you, that's definitely a good start of my day!
    Lovely layout jessy, and that's the sweet lovebirds there, so romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page. Your details are awesome. I also love that the editing on the photos is a little different to make them look less like the same pic. Turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just love this! It's just wonderful how the papers are combined and all the little details are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete