Monday, November 22, 2010

Christmas Accordian Card by Lori Hairston

My grandma loves pictures of her great-grandaughter, (my daughter), Lauren.   So, I thought I would make her an accordian card for Christmas which is also a walk down memory lane.  Lauren is now 24 years old - so it's been awhile since these pictures were taken! 
 I just cut off the top (or was it the bottom?) section of one of the Echo Park Christmas papers and folded it up.  It makes a perfect accordian card. 
 Then I added a lot of cute bits from the sticker sheet and that pretty green ribbon
 I die cut some stars from the Jack n' Jill papers and glittered them up.
  I think my grandma is really going to enjoy these pictures of Lauren!






Kirsty's note -

Pixie Dust Paperie November Challenge
"Oh Christmas Tree"

Click HERE to link your entry (Inlinkz opens till Dec 5th)

5 comments:

  1. VERY nicely done for sure!! I love how u used the punch Lauren ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo book, I am sure grandma would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow♥WOW♥wOOoOoOOOw!!! lori, that is such a brilliant way to use the strip of journaling cards on that adorable EP paper!!! holy moly, i just LOVE this!!!

    (ps: excellent taste in daughter names there, also, lol!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this tri-fold. Time for me to take out my border punches again! Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete