Monday, October 11, 2010

Butterfly Card by Lori Hairston




This cute butterfly card was made with lots of things from the October kit. Lori, here to show you a card featuring that pretty butterfly that comes on the sticker sheet. I pressed it onto cardstock so it would stand off my card. I also added some tiny scallops on the bottom wings. The striped scallop at the end and the frame is on the sticker sheet, too! And how about that beautiful velvety brown ribbon? It's just wonderful! I aged the pink seam binding a little and also roughed up that pretty yellow flower.
I love the background paper - I hated to cover most of it up! I just added a little Soar tag that I created on the computer, a couple of rhinestones to the butterfly and little stamped rings on the bottom and side. Thanks for taking a look!





A note from Kirsty -
So pretty!!!! Grab your Oct Kit "Fall in Love" before they are gone!

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lori, I love that butterfly a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oof YES!!! i LOVED those websters stickers and you have DONE THEM PROUD with your lovely card!!! that butterfly is totally awesome! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That butterfly looks so real, looks like it gonna pop out & fly. Lol! You always give beautiful treatment to ur cards!!

    ReplyDelete