Monday, November 28, 2011

I will meet you... layout by Sandi

Hi everyone! One of the things that I love about scrapbooking is that I can scrap my everyday events...those things that have meaning to me, the things that if I don't scrap I may forget. That's the beauty of this Pink Rose cottage kit. It is filled with all kinds of gorgeous goodies to use to scrap your everyday events and then some! The range of goodies is so wonderful that you could create gorgeous layers, frills, and things of that nature, or the everyday...it's all in one box just waiting to go wherever your heart and hands take you!


For this lo, I scrapped the everyday...I added some paint, cardboard from the box, buttons that are in the kit and sewing. You could take this same piece of paper, along with some other goodies in the kit, and turn this into a frilly lo with gorgeous layers!


Kirsty's Note -
This is awesome!!! Thanks Pixie Sandi!!!

At The Pixie Shop
Cyber Monday Sale 
Pixie Dust Paperie Kits are up for sale
and lots of other stuff too
Take 20% off one day only, use code "Monday-Monday"

Pixie November Inspiration Challenge


Join us HERE and win a $15 gift certificate

Photobucket

2 comments: