Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Altered NoteBox By Wendi Robinson


I created this cute lil altered Note box, mainly using the Echo Park's Victoria Gardens line. I used the "Rose Gardens" paper for the lining of the box. Then I added the pink printed patterned paper and used a border punch to create a scallop border.

I took apart the Maya Road flowers and just used a partial of it. I used the "Notes" sticker from the Echo Park Victoria Gardens Elements sticker:


I used some fussy cutting on the flower print to add some pop:


Just add some green trim and another Echo Park Elements sticker:


And you've created a fun lil Notes box. This is perfect for my daughter, she constantly has notes all over her desk, so this will be great to help her keep them all in one place.



Kirsty's Note -
That is an awesome idea, thanks Wendi!

All supplies from Wendi's altered Notebox is from Pixie November Kit

get yours at The Pixie Shop!!!

Pixie November Inspiration Challenge


Join us HERE and win a $15 Pixie Gift Certificate!!!

Photobucket

5 comments: