Friday, December 23, 2011

Paris Postcard by Kirsty Vittetoe

Pixie December Kit "Christmas in Paris" has a beautiful selection of papers......

just look at this Paris postcard I created with "Christmas in Paris"


I hardly do anything, LOL!


and I am keeping this for myself and will use it when I live in Paris someday..... : )



get your own "Christmas in Paris" HERE!!!!

Pixie December Challenge

December challenge is all about the word NEW!!!
Join us HERE!!!

***  Pixie Challenge DT Call ***
We are taking our Pixie Challenge to a new level, if you are interested to be on our design team
Click HERE for details!!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. such a cute idea, kirsty! merry christmas:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous one Kirsty.
    Whising you and your familie a merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I so admire your work, Kirsty. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete