Thursday, September 22, 2011

Double layout by Sandi

Hello Kitty layout by Sandi

Hi everyone! Today I'd like to share this lo of my dd wearing her kitty outfit. I thought this kit had such a nice array of colors and embellies that were perfect for me to use for  Halloween so I cut, painted, sewed, splattered, added this and that and voila` 'hello kitty' was created! You will absolutely love this Tecolote kit for your everyday  and upcoming holiday lo's!


Yippee..... I've got mail layout by Sandi

I am just so crazy in love with this Tecolote kit that I thought it would be fun to do a lo about it! Don't you just love getting mail?!? Well, this is just the kind of mail that I want!
For this lo I thought it would be fun to start with this  fun stripe paper, add a little paint /ink and that fun 'Carte postale' tag that came in the kit. I then added my mailbox pic and the 'return address' stamp, that I cut out of the kit's box, a couple of the neat embellies  and voila` my lo was created! The papers and embellies in this kit are just so easy to play with!



Have a wonderful day!
Sandi


Kirsty's Note -
Absolutely FUN and FABULOUS!!! Thanks Sandi!!!!

At The Pixie Shop
We are having a FALL Sale at The Pixie Shop!!!

get 15% off your entire order, use code Falling-for-you during check out to enjoy this special offer!!!

Pixie September Challenge
Here's the sketch

Join us HERE!!!


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. hiya sweetie
    this is a gorgeous LO
    you did is so pretty sweetie
    hugs angelique

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. What more can I say? Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cool and fun! LOVE all the techniques you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss sandi, i just ♥ADORE♥ your fun and funky style! i am in awe of the way you put things together! just AMAZING in every way! wow!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete