Saturday, June 4, 2011

Designer Day 4 ~ Joy Layout by Keri Lee Sereika

I love the color combination of black and white and one other color. This month's kit "Summer of Love" has a great HOT PINK flair that just made this layout POP with excitement! Between the color combo, the textures and the other fun embellishments I love how this one came out!





Even though an all white title would have worked out just fine, I decided to alter the letters of my title by using my Copic Airbrush System and then shaking on some glitter to make black glittery letters. Aren't they fun? This is just one more reason to LOOOOOVE this month's kit! Enjoy!





Kirsty's Note -
Absolutely GORGEOUS Keri, I really love the color combination here! Thanks!

At The Pixie Shop
Last day for the EARLY BIRD SPECIAL, use code summer-68 to enjoy a 15% off this newest kit at Pixie Dust Paperie, shop now!!!

Pixie May Sketch Challenge
Come play along with us!!!
Click HERE for details or to link your entry!!!
(challenge ends June 5)

Pixie GIVEAWAY
Wanna win Pixie December Kit "Times Square Twenty 11"?


Photobucket

1 comment: