Thursday, April 28, 2011

ABC card by Kandis Smith

When I saw this plaid paper I thought of my boys. It's the perfect paper for a kid's card--or even a baby boy card. I added on a Graphic 45 definition sticker, misted the tag with old lace mist, tied around the bakers twine, and stuck on the ABC chipboard letters. I love the way it looks. Very simple but cute!


I hope you get a chance to play with your paper goodies today!
hugs,
Kandis


Kirsty's Note -
That is adorable, thanks Kandis!!!

At The Pixie Shop
Fun new thins coming your way........


Tattered Angel Glimmer Glam

Pixie April Challenge
Join us for our April Challenge, it is all about TAG!!!
Click HERE for details or to link your entry!

4 comments:

  1. Love the card Kandis! Plaids are a favourite of mine and I pick some up whenever I find some. I have to find some bakers twine to use as well... looks great on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous tag and in such beautiful colours, love the design.
    Hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card made with this plaid... love it.

    ReplyDelete