Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"Salzburg" altered photo frame by Kirsty Vittetoe

At the Pixie Blog this month, the design team members are featuring Pixie Dust Paperie January Kit "MY FUNKY VALENTINE" - a beautiful kit designed by Pixie Lauren

Here's my 2nd project for this fabulous kit
An altered photo frame to display my photo from Salzburg, Austria 2008


The photo frame was from Target, next I brought out my photos and started....


You can't imagine how easy to get the work done if you have not try working with a kit before


you basically just pick up anything you want and layered them



I've been itching to get my hands on some of these American Crafts metal rose brads and rose ribbon, thanks to Pixie Lauren who includes them in this kit, together with many wonderful diecuts in the kit, it makes the layering job super easy.




Salzburg is the birth place of Mozart, a visit to the Mozart Museum is a MUST on this trip


tiny alphabet sticker is the left over from Pixie November Kit "SNOW SHOE"
and this sticker sheet is now on sale at The Pixie Shop






Grab a kit and have fun today
"My Funky Valentine" can be found HERE!

Last day to enter Pixie GIVEAWAY
to win this

and this

Click HERE to enter
round 2 GIVEAWAY ends January 19 at 10 PM (EST)


Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. oo kirsty, love your frame! so much wonderful dimension and layering. love the adorable banner! thanks for sharing and have a great day! *hugs* steph :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your altered frame is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the the key hole and key on the frame.

    You are welcome to put this or any other project on my new Crafty Links blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, this miiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be my favorite pixie project ♥EVER♥!!! kirsty, i loOooooOoove this! i kind of want to go to target RIGHT THIS SECOND and see if they still have those cool frame clusters! (yes, it's that AWESOME!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirsty you did it again; you knocked me off my socks :)!! It's amazing how you create these perfect combinations with these gorgeous supplies ( can i have a tutorial please? I spend hours picking my embellishments...)
    This is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following you back and thanks for the visit- amazing things going on here! Classified: Mom

    ReplyDelete