Saturday, December 11, 2010

Happy Home! by Lori Hairston

I've been blessed my whole life to live in a happy home.  I had a happy childhood, an only child who never asked for a brother or sister.  My husband is wonderful and my daughter had to be the easiest child to raise ever!  When I saw that gorgeous My Mind's Eye paper with HAPPY and the pretty banner stickers that I could use to spell HOME, I knew what I would do.
  I used a house that I had picked up awhile back at Hobby Lobby.  Look at this wonderful seam binding ribbon:  love the colors! 
 I used a Martha Stewart punch for that cute heart border.  The side of the house will give you an idea of some of the pretty papers that come in the December kit.
  I used my Cricut to cut the chair for the back of the house and added more of that pretty seam binding and a oh, so pretty, flower center for the focal point of the ribbon. 
 "Chair"ished might be a little corny, but I like it!  Here's to Happy Homes everywhere! 


Kirsty's note

Look what's here
at the Pixie Shop


New!!!! Graphic 45 Paper pad (8x8)


 we also have this


October After ~ Modern Homemaker 8x8 paper pad


and this


Prima ~ Jack and Jill 6x6 paper pad


and this


Melissa Frances ~ Kitchy Kitchen 6x6 paper pad


and of course, the December Kit Lori used to create this pretty Happy Home!




You can see a list of what you will be getting in this kit HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Wowwwww its amazing, i like the papers and the details.
    Hugs and have a nice sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Every detail is stunning. I'm sure you have the perfect spot to display this in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! ♥♥♥LORI♥♥♥!!! wow!!!!!!!! ok, this thing is totally blowing me away...just every touch is PERFECT and clever and sooooooooo totally AWESOME!!! (i'd better stop now...if this thing goes missing...i will be prime suspect, lol...) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete